NH38 Movement Specs
- Manufacturer: Seiko (aka Seiko Instruments, SII)
- Caliber Number: NH38 (aka NH38A)
- Complication: Open Heart
- Movement Type: Automatic
- Diameter: 27.4mm
- Hight: 5.32mm
- Jewels: 24
- Vibrations Per Hour: 21,600 bph (3Hz) (6 beats per second)
- Power Reserve: ~41 hours
- Winding Direction: Bi-directional (Magic Lever)
- Extra Stem Included
* Must Use With NH36 case back, unless you swap the grey spacer for the black 7s26 spacer. All work should be preformed by a professional.
* Compatible with all models that accept 7s26, nh35, nh36, nh38, nh70, 4r35, 4r36, and all variants of the NH movement family.
The Seiko NH38 movement is the unbranded version of the Seiko 4R38 movement. The Seiko NH38 is based off of the NH36 and is identical in size and includes hacking, hand winding, and a 41-hour power reserve. The NH38 is perfect for open heart dials, and dateless dials in order to avoid the phantom date change.
Seiko’s NH38 is the unbranded version of the Seiko 4R38 and is known for being a work horse. It is the perfect movement to use in a build that will be passed down generation after generation. Hacking, hand winding, and the pure reliability of the NH38 will make this the perfect movement for your next modded Seiko, or even to build a watch from scratch! The automatic NH38 will fit all the cases sold on Watch-Modz.
Unlike the NH35A, the NH38A is a basic three hand watch and does not have a day or date complication. Building has never been so fun, now you can add open-heart dials to your build list!
NH38 Movement Specs:
Manufacturer: Seiko (aka Seiko Instruments, SII)
Caliber Number: NH38 (aka NH38A)
Movement Type: Automatic
Vibrations Per Hour: 21,600 BPH (3Hz) (6 beats per second)
Power Reserve: ~41 hours
Winding Direction: Bi-directional (Magic Lever)
Extra Stem Included
Learn more about the Seiko (SII) NH38.
Add a review
You must be logged in to post a comment.