NH35 Dial: Blue Seigaiha
Perfect for an SKX007 Mod!
Aegean Blue Seigaiha Dial
Limited to only 250 Pieces
- 28.5MM Diameter
- 4 dial feet for 3 and 3:45 crown position
- Durable stainless steel material
- Date window for NH35 movement
- Blue Lume for white hour markers in day light
- Applied Polished Silver Hour Markers
- Japanese Seigaiha Wave Pattern
Introducing The Limited Edition Aegean Blue NH35 Seigaiha (wave) Dial!
The Seigaiha, or wave, is a pattern of layered circles creating arches. These arches are symbolic of waves or water and represent surges of good luck. It can also signify power and resilience. The Seigaiha wave pattern has been used on Kimonos and other goods in Japan for over 1000 years. Now you too can experience the beauty of the Seigaiha Wave pattern every day on your wrist with the new Watch-Modz Limited Edition Blue NH35 Seigaiha Dial! These dials come with 4 dial feet for both the 3 o’clock and 3:45 crown position for NH35. Simply clip the 2 dial feet that you will not need and it will be completely plug and play! Don’t Forget to Pick up an NH35 Movement from our shop as well!